- Location:Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- Length:50 ft (15 m)
- Beam:15 ft (5 m)
- Draft:2 ft (1 m)
- Displacement:15400 lbs
- Engine brand:Mercury
- Cruise speed:40 mph (64 kph)
- Max speed:50 mph
- Fuel tankage:2650 l
- Water tankage:57 l
- Hull material:Aluminium
- Naval architect:Chaser
- Interior designer:Chaser
- Boat type:ribs
This boat is a boon for watersport fans. Thanks to its rapid acceleration and excellent manoeuvrability, every Chaser is great for water skiing, wakeboarding and paragliding. It also features plenty of room for a wide range of water toys, including Seabobs, water skis, wakeboarding gear and diving equipment. Swimmers and divers can easily get out of the water via the sturdy swimming ladder, which is included as standard.
The Chaser 500R is also very well suited for use as a superyacht tender. It can take people on board even in rougher seas, and the robust rubber tubes mean that it simply bounces off other boats. In addition, the Chaser 500R can easily sail through shallow water to drop passengers off at a beach club, for instance. It also serves as a perfect supply boat for superyachts as it is simple to tow and remains stable. The long range means that the Chaser 500R can easily follow after a superyacht too.
Thanks to a range of 600 miles/1,000 kilometres, the Chaser 500R lends itself well to a wide variety of long and short trips. Safety is guaranteed even when children are on board thanks to the thoughtful layout design and walkaround. And the well-equipped galley, spacious seating area around the dining table, and lounge area on the foredeck mean that the only ingredient missing for a true alfresco feast is the right people.
• Mercury Verado 400R, 3x
• Orca Hypalon highest quality tubes dual color Fabric Impression
• Empirebus (control all lighting and electronics from Raymarine screens)
• Parallel back-up switch-panel for all electronics
• Painted storage departments
• Luxury interior finish
• Bathroom with shower, washbasin and electrical toilet
• Dining table
• Swim ladder
• Docking package
• Max Power CT 125 Duo Bow Thruster
• 2x 12 inch Axiom Raymarine displays
• Flexiteek deck
• Garmin AIS 800
• VHF Ray 91 Black Box AIS Rx system
• Victron Multiplus 120A 3000W
• Victron Isolation Transformer 3600W 115 / 230V
• 2 fridges DW35 Vitrifrigo
• Hydrophor 12V 8L water pressure pump
• Quick B3 Boiler 40l
• Bilge Pumps
• Anchor package (electric)
• Fire extinguishers
• Aft deck bimini top
• Piranha P6 Underwater lights
• LOPO navigation lights
• Floor lights LED
• Interior lighting (dimmable)
• Exterior lighting (dimmable)
• Mosconi German Maestro high end customized sound system
• Cabin sound isolation
• Interior with high-quality finishing,
• Bedroom with double bed/sofa
• Navigation lights, interior lights, exterior lights
• Free choice of color for inflatable tubes, hull and cabin
• Outdoor dining table
• Sunpad forward & aft
• Swimming ladder
• Docking and safety package
• Cushions (outside and in), storage departments
• Control panel
• Interior/exterior shore power
• External water hose/shower, anchor package, compass, towing hook
• Note: Boat is fully customizable (layout, color, etc.) for free
• Outside bar with sink & fridge
• Synthetic teak deck
• Covers for cushions
• Aft deck bimini top
• Bimini top
• 2 x 16’ gps combo
• Mercury joystick piloting
• Autopilot & fishfinder
• Icemaker & music installation (inside and out)
• Underwater lights
• VHF-radio, inverter, radar
• Satellite and hd-tv
• Air conditioning/heating (climate control)
• Petrol generator
• More custom equipment can be added to your requirements
We accept payments by credit card and bank transfer.
- How to pay with a credit card?
Inform your banker of the amount of your purchase a day before and ask him to raise the ceiling of your card for that day.
- How to pay by bank transfer?
Some products on the site have prices that are difficult to manage with credit cards. For these products, we proceed by bank transfer.
Indeed, you will notice the price on request option on the product page of these products.
You can then contact us by clicking below on the contact us menu to pay the designated amount or to get more information.
if you have any questions, feel free to contact us :
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / tell : (302) 400 5621
We deliver to Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Burkina faso, Mali, Senegal, and Togo.
Delivery (shipping) is offered on all orders for to say thank you for your 1000 orders.